27 Things To Do Before I Turn 27
It’s that time of year again, friends! Happy half-birthday to me (and happy full birthday to my Aunt Genny, who turns 50 today)!
Here is the list of 27 things I would like to do before I turn 27. Aka, my scary age. A few of these have been recycled for many years, but that’s cool.
- Finally learn all these finger picking styles.
- Go for a run in Central Park
- Go on a road trip!
- Get a library card
- Go back to Toronto at LEAST 3 times
- Read 10 books
- Mail the scrapbook to Maggie!
- Launch a Kickstarter project
- Visit the Appalachian Trail Station
- Participate in the Great Saunter
- Finish my Skillshare classes (Humour Writing & Screenwriting)
- Take a class at Brooklyn Kitchen
- Visit at least 3 new places
- Get a real cronut!
- Actually close all of my German accounts…
- Stop using Facebook
- Make croissants from scratch
- Start learning Dutch
- Build a website
- Play music with people in public
- Do my taxes
- Get my wisdom teeth out
- See a Broadway show
- Go to karaoke!
- Plant a garden
- Have a picnic
- Write a song
OK, that’s it! Wish me luck!
Past years here, here, here.